Sunday 20 March 2011

The people who Entertain you on YOUR WAY TO THE TOP


Hi Friends, 
  
This is going to be my first blog. I have been thinking for a long time to start blogging since I like to talk about MONEY, WEALTH, RICHNESS, BEAUTIFUL LIFE and in nutshell BIG THINGS.

I am not good at the General Knowledge a lot of people have around themselves.
All I want to talk about is NICE LIFE, NICE CARS, NICE VILLAS because that makes me comfortable.
Actually a lot of people feel uncomfortable when I TALK BIG, about a home in BURJ DUBAI, about a CARRERA GT and people say to me "Nikhil Stop talking about all these things!!"
Their face tells me they are getting uncomfortable; and then they try to stop me from thinking all these things. But many don't know IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO DEMOTIVATE ME. 
 
People who know me they are aware of the fact that I AM CRAZY ABOUT CARS and I WANT A PORSCHE and in FUTURE I AM GOING TO HAVE IT. 
 

I never had driven a first hand car before I bought myself my first car. I have driven two Maruti's 800, the first one was third hand and the second one was second hand.

Driving Maruti was a nice exp in itself, no AC, no STEREO (actually stereo was there as an antique piece),  the alternator used to go out now and then and car running on battery, timing issues and a lot more things. But I enjoyed it a lot.


I made it a point to buy myself a CAR not just car when I first get my first job. People in this coutry are crazy about sedans not hatchback.

I did some calculation on paper and found that I am getting 25000 pm and the EMI of the car is 21000, so I could still make a Profit of 4000. Wow I am good at Mathematics. The CAR was HONDA CIVIC.

So I started saying to people that I am going to buy this car and that was my biggest mistake I did. They started entertaining me, laughed at me, mocked at me, that you are a FOOL you are going to waste all your money. It's a dead investment, invest it smartly in property and buy a nice house.

I was given a lot of advice and I was deeply thinking in my MIND, what just happened to these people?

I just told them what I am going to do and they are giving me all sort of advices. Are they psychologically correct? Have GOD given them brains?
If they invest so smartly then why are they NOT RICH? Why they don't have BIG CARS, BIG HOUSES, BIG VACATIONS (1 week leave is a PAIN IN ASS in IT Industry). They are 10-15 years older than me and Why are they living a small life?

Frankly I did not found an answer until 4 years after buying that car I read the book "THE MAGIC OF THINKING BIG"



So I bought car 4 years back and to be honest it was all planned. I had done planning for the next 10 years before buying that car, and the plan was pretty simple.

Following were the things in MIND while buying that car

1) I am not going to stay at 25000 for a long time.
2) It is imp to enjoy life at this moment so that I remember it for my entire life.
3) I wanted to have fun at high speeds.
4) That will give me an edge to further buy PORSCHE since everytime I sit in this car I get a feel "I CAN THINK and DO BIG"
5) I will be in a position to visit PORSCHE showroom in delhi and plan ahead which I did on the 3rd day of buying this car. 
6) EMI will last only 5 years, I can plan a house after that, NO BIG DEAL.
7) STAY FOCUSED ON PORSCHE.
 

I have been reading THINK and GROW RICH for over a decade now and the author has really inspired me through success stories and case studies of millionaires the author studied that Why some people just THINK and GROW RICH?

If you fight for small things you will get small things
If you fight for BIG things you will get BIG things.
Fight for Corolla and you will get Corolla because you BELIEVE it's within your REACH.
Fight for FERRARI and you will get lots of demotivation from others, your friends, your
family because they think you cannot do it. But look into yourself, in the mirror, in the
eyes of the TIGER and does anybody knows you better than yourself.
What people cannot do themselves will stop you from doing also, and you can test that by asking them BIG THINGS.
The reason why they don't have a FERRARI is because they are atheists.
He is an atheist who does not BELIEVE  in himself.
These people have been chosen by GOD to make you STRONG, they are
for your entertainment!! so use them and make yourself STRONG!! or you will become one of them.
GOD has shown you that you don't want to become like them and I'm sure you won't.
BELIEVE you can buy a FERRARI, then How to do it will come by itself.
You will find that the journey to the top is simple, all you need to do is become
DEAF to what others are saying!!
If you BELIEVE in yourself soon people around you will start believing in you.
I BELIEVE anyone can buy a FERRARI, you just need to change your perception and the way you THINK.
BECOME LORD OF BIG THINGS. There is a MAGIC in THINKING BIG!!
 
And always remember whenever someone says NO to you,
believe me there is a pyscological reason for it.
Don't get demotivated, they are not saying NO to you
but they are telling you what they cannot do.
Isn't it entertaining? If you want to know what others cannot do simply ASK THEM BIG THINGS; and they will burp out a whole lot of things. Crying like a baby.
Actually you are demotivating them by asking BIG THINGS. hehe :)
The consequences can be very bad of asking small people BIG THINGS.
I warn you to be DEAF and DUMB after asking such things.
and If you cannot remain quite then say to them "I am sorry but I am not responsible for your small thinking. There are many people like me in this world who THINK BIG and I will find them. You can move mountains but you cannot move the WILL of MEN."
 
I am telling you with my exp that
1) Never indulge with an argument with such people. Keep it short and to the point.
2) STAY POSITIVE and start repeating in your MIND "I want it and I will have it"
3) And finish the argument ASAP and if you think you can't then just walk away from the
sight of these people the very moment.
 
If you stay long;  they are going to FIRE so many negatives onto you that if you have not prepared yourself well for the worst situation, you are going to break down. 
And if that happens go immediately to google and fill yourself with positive comments or talk to a person who knows your plans and understand them.
The idea is to stay optimistic so that you get what you desire in this life.

Let people only entertain you, let them not take your spirit away of buying a PORSCHE and a FERRARI. 

Never say I wish I had a FERRARI, say I BELIEVE I CAN BUY A FERRARI.
 
HAPPY BELIEVING!!  

You can do anything you SET YOUR MIND to MAN!! 

Your Friend,
Nikhil Bhatia

1 comment:

  1. Good article. What you say rings true, and this is a great cross section of some of the entrepreneur/millionaires of today and yesterday.

    ReplyDelete